1. Check the construction - ask about the material (we use Scandinavian Planed Timber)
2. Has the timber been treated with spirit based preservatives? This can help to make the timber last a lifetime.
3. Is the chicken house completely waterproof or just certian areas?
4. Check that all parts have all been screwed and not nailed together for durability.
5. Are there any additional parts which can be included e.g. pop holes, sliding windows, perches, runs, etc.
6. If the roof has tuf clading then has this been fixed in place with high quality tex screws?
7. Does the house provide adequate vents for fresh air to travel?
If you need help choosing the right chicken house for you then please contact us and we'll be happy to help.